Monday, February 24, 2014

Stampin' Up masculine card

My friend Denise had a Stampin' Up get together and invited me :)
I was happily surprised that we got to make not one, but two cards :)

Here is one of the cards that we made.
I really like card :)
Whenever I go to one of these types of classes, I usually have to change something about the card, lol.
But with this one, I kept it exactly as Helen (the Stampin' Up demonstrator) had made hers.
I love the two blues with the brown.






















Here is a closer look at the images.
I love this stamp set for masculine cards.






















We even had the supplies set out for us for the inside of the cards :)






















Again here is the finished card.






















Onto My Day:
I had a little visit from my friend Lynne this morning :)
Then Kristy and I had a lot of running around to do.
First step was going to the post office. I mailed out my to my Giveaway winners' parcels.
Kristy got bored waiting for me while I was at the post office ;)
This is what happens when I leave my phone behind, lol.
She put this photo as a background on my phone ;)






















Then we went to Applebees for a light lunch. I had a $10.00 off card that had to be used by Feb. 28th. Actually I have another card ;)
Then we ran to get a dozen bagels from the mall.
Picked up Heather's B. Day present as her birthday is this Thursday.
Then ran to Safeway for some groceries.



So I din't get to create or clean today….a little disappointed about the creating part ;)
I hope you all had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

17 comments:

  1. love the card.
    the globe doubles as a realy cool moon ....

    and yes kids are funny when they get mom's phone

    hope you can be creative tomorrow -
    i am working all week ;(
    and cleaning my space for a GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful/ I love sea themed cards, water themed, boating themed, fishing themed...do you see a connection here? lol
    The stamps are wonderful and I love the inside stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card looks great. It is nice to see a mans card for a change. I just never know what to put on a mans card without it being to soppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card,fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I've often considered that SU stamp set - you may have pushed me over the edge to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great masculine card. I love the colours and all the layers. Nice picture of your daughter she put on your phone. Sad no crafting. I made two cards. I have two birthdays in March I had better working on them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I wouldn't have changed it either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! One of the prettiest masculine themed cards I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, this is one fabulous masculine card! I love the stamps and the wonderful papers. LoL at Kristy's photo - mischief maker then :-) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, Kristy is funny :). Love your card and that you were able to decorate the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that card is just so awesome!!! the colors are so perfect!
    how fun is kristy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! What an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool card! I can always use ideas for masculine cards. And it's always fun to gather with other paper crafters - sound like a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I am in awe of your card! It's always a challenge for me to make masculine cards, but your is fabulous! Love the stamp you used as well as those pretty papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cards are beautiful! I love the colors and the stamp!

    It sounds like it was a fun day! I hope you were able to find more time to create this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)