Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hobbit in the house….no I don't mean me ;)

Heather received "The Hobbit" from her sisters for Christmas.
Wayne slept through the whole movie.
Heather and I enjoyed it though….until the end when I realized this is only one part to the series.
This happened when I watched "Lord of the Rings" as well.
I got mad at the ending stating (I think my exact words were) This ending sucks.
After everyone laughed at me (that seems to happen more often than not). The family informed me that it was only one part of the series.
I would have waited until they were all out until I watched it, so I could watch them one after another.






















I am feeling a tad better.
I only took one really long nap today, mind you I didn't get out of bed until 11:30am.
Wayne has it bad today…believe me, he is keeping me informed of all his symptoms every 10 minutes, teehee.
I think Heather is getting it as well :(

Our driveway needs to be plowed out, thanks for nothing neighbours, lol.
I did go and sweep off the front steps though.

I am thinking we are going to have to cancel our New Years celebration this year :(
Every year we invite a few friends and whomever wants to come over or drop in, and celebrate with us.
But I don't think Wayne will be over it yet. But we will see.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. My household is right there with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you feel much better soon! Happy New Year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think movies that are continued should come with a warning lol. Glad you are feeling a tad better, it makes it easier to listen to the hubby, Sleep I think is the best medicine. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are on the mend!
    hope everyone else is improving

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling a little more human. Understand about the Hobbit. After all the book itself is tiny, so how did they manage to make three films out of it. Just warning you, part two is the one that is out in the cinemas at the moment!! Hope Wayne feels better soon and Heather too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I don't like movies that are in parts like that either unless I can watch them all. I'm like that with books too. I want to read them one after another. I sure hope you get all this stuff out of your house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Colds/flu are such a drag. especially at the busiest month of the year!

    Hope Wayne bounces back and you are able to hae your party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the plague as well! Feel better soon. Gotta love some Hobbit! And thanks again for my very first comment on my you tube channel! ~TheHealthyStayatHomeMom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you start the new year off feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. I'm sure you will be very thankful for Wayne's healing! You have some great daughters. Entertaining you with a movie at home while you are recuperating.

    Hugs to you my friend, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Parts in movies upset me too, unless I can watch it right away.

    I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, but I'm sorry Wayne is sick! AJ keeps me informed when he is sick too. Sometimes I would rather be sick than have him sick!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)