Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Technology Killer and a killer saw

I do love technology.
It lets me share my creations, come in contact with people I would never meet in my life and it is fun…..when it works correctly.
As I shared with you my troubles with my old laptop yesterday.
I thought I had figured out a solution to my video problem.
Nope.
Ashley was helping me out via FaceTime, did it work….
Nope.
Am I frustrated…
yup.

I did a video on this really pretty project.
But I should have uploaded my video before I mailed the project away.
But that is just not my way…..remember…I'm a procrastinator ;)
So I thought I would share with you a sneak peek of the project today, and hopefully figure out this video problem and share the full project with you tomorrow.















Day 20 of 30 Days of Thankfulness.
Today I am thankful for this guy :)
The big project Ashley has volunteered me for, I needed to do many cuts.
My saw I would have to use is at home, and to heavy for me to bring to her house.
Thankfully this guy made most (if not all) of the cuts for me on this awesome saw.
Look at this sucker..I think I may need one ;) ...The saw, I need one of these saws…man you ladies have dirty minds ;)
Thank you Jamie :)






















I was going to try and use Kristy's laptop (as it is Windows). I go to turn it on and the screen is black…I think I am the killer of laptops….hope Kristy doesn't read this..she is at Ashley's, so she doesn't know this..yet.

I hope you all had a wonderful and creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having issues. Sucks when that happens. Oh and the saw...love that saw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a fun project to anticipate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the computer gods have jinxed you. Hoe you get t figured out pronto! Look forward to seeing your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hope it all gets figured out duty the video. Stupid apple, Lol! So happy he made all your cuts, that means your one step closer to finishing Ashley's project!! Hope Kristy's laptop is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Technology is fabulous when it works, sorry to hear of all your troubles with it. Looking forward to the video and the project for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no!!!! technology is awesome when it works and horrible when it breaks down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Technology issues! Oh No! Hope you manage to get things sorted! And can't wait to see what you have been making to need a saw that big. And we weren't thinking of the man - honest LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forward to seeing your project. Boy, do I know what you mean! We've had Internet issues off and on all week. Took me 4 tries at 3 hours per to upload one of my videos. It would bomb out at 95% or so. Finally back up last night with they think the solution is. Fingers crossed for both of us that things work out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry that all the computers are giving you such a hard time! Technology is great - when it works. But when it it doesn't, its so frustrating!

    I think I recognize that project ;)

    That was very nice of him to use the big saw for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a love hate relationship with all things technical!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yowzers! Looks like you have a giant project to do. I sure hope the guy that cuts your lumber does a better job than the guy that cut mine :/

    Sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with your computer. I hope you can get it sorted. At least you can still post to your blog :D

    Hugs to you my friend - Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)