Monday, August 5, 2013

August Planner pages

Here are my planner pages for the month of August.
I marked off the long weekend with a banner washi tape :)
The smiley face washi tape marks off my creative getaway with my girl friend Debbie.
Ohhh can't wait for that...not sure how I will be with our hike up the mountain this year? I should have started earlier with getting in better shape, lol.


















Here is this week planner pages before adding any appointments or ToDo's.
I had fun playing with the owl washi and stickers :)


















Onto My Day:
We came back from the cottage this afternoon.
I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with my family. It went by too fast, as always.
Even though I went up there on Thursday, it still didn't seem like a long weekend.
Short week at home, hoping to create a bit ;)

I hope you all had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Your planner always look so cute with the washi tapes. Glad you had a fun time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun at the cottage with your family. Have a good August hope you can put some fun and happy stuff in to your planner.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great weekend. It's always great to get away. Love the colourful washi tape! And not long till you creative time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You mean washi tape is actually supposed to be used? lol I like what you did with it! Your planner pages are great!
    Thanks for stopping by! Sketches are fabulous fun...and I'd love to see you join us! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your washi! Your planner looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love your planner?? I still love mine :) and decorating it too! Hope you get some crafty time in this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such cute wash to use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colorful pages. They are almost too pretty to add appts to! :) Hope you are having a crafty week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the owl washi tape! They are my favorite lately - I even decorated my classroom with a pretty owl banner! It was here from the previous teacher, but I love it, so I kept it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute. Love the little rows of smilies and banners. That owl tape is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)