Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Find Your Voice

Someone had directed me to this on line class.
It is called Find Your Voice.
It is an eight week "free" summer storytelling course. It is brought to you by Rukristin paper crafts.
They have the first lesson up on their blog, so if you are interested go and check it out.























Now that I have shared with you all about this class, I am not sure how many of the lessons I will get to complete.
For one thing when I first heard about this class, I thought it was going to be more geared to helping me come up with prompts to put into my "Book about Me".
Who knows it may just do that.

I hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)
Me I ended up cleaning again on this gorgeous day....I know there is something seriously wrong with me. I can't wait until summer and now that our weather is finally turning nice, I stay inside and clean...whats up with that ?!

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. The cleaning can wait til a rainy day, you know. Interested to see where your class leads you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out that class, thank you :)

    ...and I am actually planning on reorganizing a pretty large part of the house this summer...maybe we have more energy in the summer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to take a look! I've been wondering where my voice was. But mostly baby's voice. Her throat's been scratchy and she really only says "mama" and "cat" even when she knows where her voice is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip about the class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like an interesting class!
    hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love free classes, will have to check that out. Sounds like you are a cleaning fiend right now. I hate the actual work of it, but love the finished product when everything sparkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this class over on Katie's blog, it looks cool, right? But we both know how I am on follow through with classes (hello art journal) lol! one of the things that sucks about cleaning is that when the mood strikes, you have to jump on it before it passes, good weather or not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am right there with Becky. If I feel compelled to clean....I jump right on it. Kind of like last night when I STARTED at 10 PM when I should have been getting ready for bed. Tonight. my goal is to start right after I grab dinner - we will see how that works out for me. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for drawing my attention to this Tracy. I am on mid-year academic recess and with no grading to do etc, I have been shopping up a storm to entertain myself....this is not good for my bank - so I bet something creative might be a little less expensive and far more rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. From what I've seen so far, the prompts are going to be pretty wide open, so you can totally gear them to a book about you, or something else if you wanted to!

    I'm so glad that you are interested in the class. I'm having so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)