Sunday, May 19, 2013

Art Journal revisited

I thought today I would revisit a project :)
This is my art journal...or Heart Journal.
I keep wanting to get back into art journaling, but don't know a thing about it, lol.
So I am going (hoping) on doing a "Come learn with me" series on Art Journals.
It will be how I am learning along the way.
So expect lots of screw ups....I know there is not a wrong way to art journal.
But believe me I will find the wrong way to do it, lol.
















So if you wish take a look through my art journal with me.

I hope you all had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! Maybe I'll Learn Something From You This Time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i'm glad you did this video! i want to get into art journaling too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is fabulous!!! I loved the picture of the photo you traced!!!!! It's awesome!! TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy! This is gorgeous! I would totally love to learn with you about art journaling!

    I'm still too intimidated to try it. I'm also symmetrical! (And also gesso-less)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)