Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Goth card and the end of the Turkey

I thought I would share a card that I had made the other day.
That was weird ...my screen just greyed over and gave a box that stated I had logged in from another source and asked if I wanted to sign in again. Is someone hacking me????
Hope not.

Okay back to the post at hand.
I made this card specifically for the video I did about my different card sizes.
When I did the video I wanted a card to show instead of just a plan piece of folded card stock.















I found this image that I had coloured a long time ago.
So I'm not sure which Copic colours I used, or even if I had used Copic markers. Well, I'm pretty sure I had used Copics for her face and arm though.
Even though I really like how this is coloured, I can see an improvement in my colouring.





















Here is the inside of my card.
Not only is the coloured image been in the vault, so has this papers.
When I found this already coloured image, I had also found another one that I had coloured. Funny thing is I was looking for one that I had coloured a couple of weeks ago...but haven't found it yet.















 Don't we all love turkey and all the fixin's.
One thing I have noticed about my family is that they love the fixin's more then the actual turkey.
So I think for our Fakesgiving this year I will just get a turkey breast with the fixin's.  To see what my Fakesgivings are all about, check out my older posts Fakesgiving, the 1st Fakesgiving.
















Onto My Day:
Most of my day was spent on the phone.
But today the phone conversations were far more fun then yesterdays :)
I spent a lot of my day talking to a few friends :)  Love chatting with friends :)
Thanks girls, getting a call from you really brightens my day :)

Hope you all had a creative day :)
I plan on creating all day tomorrow....wish me luck.

Tracy :)

22 comments:

  1. Yay on chatting with friends! I also like the fixings! ;0) pie and stuffing with gravy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you spent time chatting with friends. I hope there was no one trying to hack you. Great looking card. I still have turkey. Turkey noodle soup is sounding pretty good to me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already sick of turkey so were done with it. Love your card. That stamped image is beautiful. Glad you had a better day on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is lovely Tracy, love the image . Hope no one is hacking but your never sure nowadays. Nothing better than a good chat with your friends and family is there!! Happy crafting. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!! And those leftovers look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purple and grey color combo - she's so pretty! Your turkey has me looking forward to our Thanksgiving next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card!! the purple on t his is totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that card, the image is super cool! Leave it to you to make a card just for a video so we don't have to look at a plain piece of card stock lol! I'm glad you got to chat with find friends today :) As for the turkey, I typo would rather have the fixings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool card with such great colors!
    And I looooove turkey on Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice card love the colors... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card is adorable!! I love your tradition of Fakesgiving. I do it all year long because turkey and the rest of the meal shouldn't be left to a once a year meal. Its too good to only eat once.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Fakesgiving tradition! I agree with your family too - I love the sides, but the turkey is not the start of the meal for me. But the mashed potatoes, well, I could eat an entire plateful of those and go back for seconds easy! (Um, that could be where I gained those 20 pounds I need to lose!)

    The card is also fabulous, as always! I love the purples :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another turkey lover here...Love your card! She is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another turkey lover here...Love your card! She is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do such an awesome job of coloring. We love turkey too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My - fabulous card Tracy, the colours are beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. Love the colouring! The design papers are perfect with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a charming image - love the colours and the layers and those itty bitty butterflies are so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a delightful image, and fun for this time of the year. Halloween is just days away.

    I love to see your colored images. Personally, I think it is great that you found this older image to see how great you were before and how awesome you are now :D

    Love you - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are always so pretty and nicely colored. I love the purple you used for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)