Friday, September 7, 2012

Card Share Video

So Happy its Friday :)
We are off to the cottage, so I thought I would share a quick video of some of the cards I have done.
If you are a follower of my blog, then I am sure you have seen these ones :)


Onto My Day:
Just ran around getting ready to go to the cottage.
I am hoping to get some cards done, but I am really hoping to complete me camp journal.
And when I am done with my journal I will share it with you all :)

Hope you had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Have fun! Hope you finish your camp journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend at your cottage. Good luck getting your camp journal finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with finishing your journal! This has been the longest 4 day week ever. :0/
    Glad it is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're having fun at camp and that you got your cards made and your camp journal finished! I got all caught up on my project life last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun video! I think you're so lucky to be able to spend your summer that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on completing your camp journal!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cards are all fabulous! I love the video, that is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)