Friday, May 18, 2012

Packin' Up

To the uneducated eye, this may look like I am going on a trip.
But to the scrapbooker, you know I am going to a crop, lol















 Every year on the May long weekend, my 3 daughters and I go to my SIL, Sharon's camp and create all weekend long. Girls Weekend!!!!
We have a blast.
It is this weekend!!!
We look forward to this all year long.
Everything here is scrapbook related, even the suitcase is full of scrapbooking supplies.
My clothes are in a tiny tote bags, lol. But seriously what do I need but some jammy pants, t-shirt and a sweater for the evenings, lol. Don't worry I fit my toothbrush in as well, lol.

We stay up late into the next morning with plans to sleep in, but that doesn't usually happen, as we are excited to get up and do it all over again.
Our meals consist of things we can microwave or cook quickly. I should have taken a photo of those bags, lol.
My girls bring many video games, movies and of course their cameras,
When they were younger they would scrap with us, but not anymore :(

I will post all  the fun we had when we get back.
And I will visit you all on Monday :)

Hope you have a creative Friday and weekend.
Wayne I hope you enjoy your quiet weekend with Rose :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. Do you just love the anticipation of packing for a crop. I know I do. Have a great time and scrap happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a creative and relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome mini vacation.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy
    Go forth and produce (lots of crafty things lol)
    Have a wonderful time.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! have a fun and functional time! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a perfect weekend, I can't wait to hear all the details next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun weekend!!! Looking forward to seeing what you create during this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun! I hope you get lots of projects cranked out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, tons of stuff to create with. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awaiting the finished projects! I know you'll have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohhhh, I sure hope you're having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! That sounds fun! I hope you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)