Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentines card and some very Happy news

Today was a good day :)
I went to my friends (and Stampin' Up rep.). She was having a card making party and we made a card.

I brought my SIL and Friday Night Scrapbooking partner, Sharon, along with me :)
I really like this card.
Love this embossing folder and the shiny sparkle hearts :)

Then Sharon and I came back to my house and she worked on a layout.
I worked on my newest mini album.

I got to talk to my friend tonight as well :)

I also received a call from my cardiologist today.
He had my results from my Muga scan. I was really surprised as I thought I would have to wait until I saw him in August. Plus the doctors always tell you they won't call unless there is a problem.

Well I am so pumped as he told me my injection fraction is 49%!!!!
In 2004 it was 30%. In April of 2011 it was 30%- 35%. July it went up to 40%. 
And yesterdays it was 49%.  This shows that the medicine is working!!!
When I got off the phone I said to my hubby "Well, I guess I have no excuse anymore why I am fat and lazy....Damn!   He just laughed as he was as happy as I was :)
Thanks for all the good thoughts you forwarded my way :)

Hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

26 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I am so happy for you! I was thinking about it all day for the past few days. I can't wait to see the Mini.
    TTL chicka!
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Tracy. Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracy, that's great news. Love the card too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous news!!! Congratulations.
    Pretty card, like that embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, for you. Glad your test results were positive.
    Love the card and can hardly wait to see your mini, too.
    Have a wonderful weekend. I think you need to celebrate.
    We are celebrating at our house with birthdays.
    Leslee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your wonderful news! Love the card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tracy I celebrate your great news with you! I am waving at you all the way from Missouri and sending you a huge hug! That is the best news, now go eat a piece of cake and then walk it off after you are done celebrating!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great news to hear! I know it stinks to be on meds but at least they are working like they are supposed to. And you got in a creative night, I just keep having to clean the house :( I did however get my case and my new colors so I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad news was good!!!! Now we have No excuse to pick a night for walking .....the card is beautiful..now you will have to show me how!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card.
    Congrats on your good news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous news....love your card, the colours are awesome...have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and wonderful news. Its usually never good news when your cardiologist calls, glad it was for you, Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good news, hope it just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see the new mini.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS! Your meds are working! That is great news!

    I love the embossing on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, yay on meds working!
    LOVE that embossing folder! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic news Tracy! Super cute card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's wonderful news! And a gorgeous card!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card and fabulous news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great news. Your card is beautiful like always =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. First and foremost I want to say that I'm THRILLED to hear that your meds are doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing & that your numbers are improving!

    Next, I love that embossing folder design and that little title tag is the sweetest on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so happy to hear that your MUGA scan showed some positive results! Thank God for modern medicine :) Gorgeous card - Love that embossing - really need to try more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tracy that is awesome news! So happy :)

    Your card is beautiful. I love that purple and the embossing is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay! That is great news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome news! That is fantastic :0) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty card and some awesome news for you~~glad to hear it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)