Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Night of the Living Dead Album....yup I went there :)

I have finally finished my mini album for my design team Enchantments Scrapbooking .
I don't think this is what  Theresa had in mind for her Vintage car mini album.



I made this album with certain photos in mind.
A few years ago when Ashley was in college she had an assignment for her photography class. It was called "History though Film". Not surprising she chose "Night of the Living Dead".
The whole family got involved. We had a blast working on this.
Ashley and I put a album together for her to turn it in to the teacher. We used old paper and I think I bound it with the bind it all.
I say think, because the teacher asked to keep it, and Ashley let him.

Proud Tuesday
1. Finishing my album
2. Reading a few chapters of my book
3. Taking care of this gross cold sore I have :(

Blogger is giving me issues tonight. I will type something and it doesn't show up or takes a while for the typed words to appear. Weird.
So if I don't make it to your blogs tonight that is the reason.
I will be posting photos of my album tomorrow, as who knows what would happen with blogger.

Hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. Tracy, I love this "mini" album. Your talent never ceases to amaze me!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome mom. Need to display it somewhere in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a comment for you on you tube. A little surprise is that fall collection is on its way to you! I picked it up specifically for you so you can't say no plus I didn't really like it so if you don't take it it will just go to somebody else! I love your creativity. The ideas that come out of your head. I wish they would come out of mine. Well technically I think they do sometimes but I'm too distracted to notice LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite the mini album. You are such a talented, creative gal.
    I hope Theresa loves it too.
    It is made with so much love.
    LEslee

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just so fun! I LOVE it! you are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great album! All the little details look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i remember that teacher!.. my project made him laugh because it had cory as a hot dog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love it! I remember watching that movie with my dad :0) Love the photos, they look so real, awesome job Heather, Ashley and Kristy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! It would be something my daughter would also do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a fun and fantastic mini

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't play the video on this computer, but I'm hoping it will work on my laptop tonight! The still shot of the album looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, WOW, WOW! I don't even know where to begin. So awesome Tracy. I love the cover and that door, with the hook is amazing! Ashley's photography is so cool! What a great way to display that project for your family since you all worked on it! Love that about you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very unique album! Too bad the teacher kept it...would have been fun to have in the future! Sorry to hear your cold sore is sticking around.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)