Saturday, November 19, 2011

Don't go hatin' cause I don't mean to be braggin ;)

WARNING....This post is picture heavy.

Isn't this gorgeous?!?  I say this with sarcasm dripping from my words.
There were so many accidents. Why does everyone still drive like a maniac when it is so slippery out?
The mall was jammed packed. I couldn't believe everyone out today. The streets were packed and the parkade was full.
We were one of the crazies, but to our defense we are from out of town ;)

So here are some more of my purchases from yesterday.
From a small Archivers in a mini mall.
Love the lamp post wooden embellishments.
I have yet to use tom boy multi adhesive, so thought I should give it a try and see what the hoop la is all about :)

I picked these up from Target from the dollar bin...their dollar bins are really a dollar ;)
I have been in search for these tins. I think if we go back to a Target, I am going to nab some more :)

Joann's goodies.
Some more dies and a fun stamp :)

I have been looking for one more of these Tree Ornament mini books, and our Michael's doesn't have any more. But picked these up....The dollar bins here are no longer just a dollar...they are $1.50, just like at home :(
I wanted a mister when I was doing my tags for my newest mini, but I didn't have any so I used the toothbrush flicking technique ;)  Now I am like one of the cool kids, I got me some mini misters ;)

Now onto today's goodies.
Ran to Barns & Noble and look what I found!!!!
I have been checking our bookstore twice a week for this magazine and here it was just waiting for me :)
Also found Hocus Pocus :)

Went to Blicks and picked up the last of the Copic colours I needed...yes I needed them, lol.
Now I have all the Copic colours except for the florescent ones as I don't think I will ever use them...even though Hubby was trying to talk me into getting them. lol. He said I should have the complete collection. Yes he is one of my biggest enablers, lol.
Also picked up some gesso and gloss medium. I have never used it before, but I am really enjoying the art journal, so figured its time to step it up and try to play with the big boys, lol.
Picked up the Xyron refills at Tuesday Morning. They were 1/4 of price then at home.

Mall of America Archivers :)
See the Christmas papers.
I was at odds about the one pack because I knew I had it at home....but I always second guess myself. But then Wayne told me to just get it. So I usually listen to my hubby and did just that, teehee.
Maybe I will actually cut into it now that I have another pack :)
These are all the 12x12 sizes.
Picked up the Rock Candy, as I haven't tried it yet and it looks fun.

Also from Mall of America's Archivers.
Stamps!!!! :)

That is all from me tonight.
I want to work on my travel journal.
I also have to get all the receipts together and figure out who gets some of my goodies on their list....I think I may be over my limit  :-O

Hope you all had a creative, warm Saturday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. we are alike. I have that same stamp with the clock and wings. LOL
    Also on the paper by MMe. have it coming. Oh the goodies. See a few things I would like to snag and I knew you would have all the copics before me:( Oh well maybe santa will bring me a few more. LOL
    Be careful out there. Crazies on the road.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its crazy out there! Ya'll be careful and have fun! I love all your goodies! AWESOME! Cant wait to see what you create!
    Hugs!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh i WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH YOU!!!! You have found some awesome goodies....can't wait to see all your projects...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Fun shopping! Lots a goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW girlfriend - you hit the jackpot. Isn't it great to have a hubby who doesn't mind letting you have whatever you want. The candy cane with ribbon die you got is very cute. I sent you some of the cuts...lol. Gesso and gloss medium are great to play with :).

    Not hatin' (much) in Washington

    ReplyDelete
  6. you go girlfriend! boy you sure do know how to shop! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Tracy, you have been a busy shopper. And your Wayne is so sweet and encourages you to buy everything--Curtis is like that too. Just want to make me happy.
    The weather looks frightful. That was us a couple of days ago.
    Can hardly wait to see what you create with all your new goodies.
    Have a safe trip home.
    Leslee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, looks like a productive day! And what's a little snow when the Mall of America is right there!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow and wow you do know how to shop,love all your shopping.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always drool over all of your scrapbook goodies that you acquire. Can't wait to see what you do with them. :-) There is an Archiver's a little over an hour drive away from me. I am going to have to make a special trip there real soon. Thanks for enabling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Tracy, what wonderful and exciting goodies, they'll certainly keep you busy. You'll love the rock candy, I have it and love using it.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yucky about the snow. Mike always gets frustrated when people forget how to drive in the rain and snow. You got some really awesome stuff! I love how you said you might actually cut into your paper pad now that you have two of them! Lol, you crack me up! Do you have a Cuttlebug or a Big Shot? Seeing that box die made me wonder? Glad you got your movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at the snow! That is some great stuff. I love those pail, bucket things. I've been looking everywhere for them. I'll have to check the target near me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! Would you look at all those cool things!! I'm not much of a stamper, but I'm loving those Christmas stamps, along with all the other stuff! I really like the stuff in the first pic (& I'm not talking about the snow either).

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made an absolute haul here! How fun it must have been :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)