Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The end of Harry Potter

I hate when things come to an end :( 
I took Heather and Kristy to see Harry Potter.
Loved it, even though I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of it. I should never drink pop when watching a movie in the theatre.

I also spent the rest of the day working. I balanced!!!!! Yahoo :)

I thought I would share a photo from camp.
This spider made her web by the front door, against the Hydro meter. I think she was so neat and pretty, look at her colours. I named her Charlotte :)
Kristy and Hubby wanted to kill her, but I wouldn't let them. But she did mysteriously disappear the next day.

So I am watching a movie with hubby. Then going to work on my Challenge for the Greeting Farm's HeArt Journal challenge.
I have an idea of what I want to do, but not sure if it will turn out how I have it pictured in my head.
The challenge is Assignment: Create a free-spirit spread (two-pages) using the concept of Sand, Sun, Beach, etc. This could be a tribute page to a past vacation, or some sort of paradise, beach-related.
They also suggested adding some texture to our page.

Wish me luck.

Tracy

12 comments:

  1. Good luck on your challenge! I'm sure you will come up with something great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your challenge!
    I haven't been to see the last Harry Potter, as yet. But Cait has. She grew up with Harry Potter-read the first book when she was nine and loved every single one.
    I like your spider photo--Charlotte's Web was my favourite growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, beach related could be your cabin!
    W missed HP when it was in our town, much to dd1's disappointment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen any of the Harry Potter movies or read any of the books either. My son has read the first half of the books, my sister loves the movies.

    That's interesting looking spider, we get big ugly ones here. LOL!

    I bet your proud that you were able to balance the books! I know I would be! And I can't wait to see what you come up with for your heArt journal! It will be cool without a doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to wait for this one to come out on video. Or at least until my mom buys it :) She has all the others, lol! I had to scroll past your spider picture, they give me the heebie jeebies! I told Steph, I'm sitting this weeks challenge out, I'm not inspired by the beach. Good thing I'm not playing along for real, they might kick me out! :) So happy you balanced, now you can create the whole rest of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't seen or read any of the Harry Potter books. Good luck with your page. I am sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of the Harry Potter Books or seen any of the movies. Enjoy your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AACK!!! SPIDER!!!! Running for the hills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracy,
    Haven't read the Harry Potter books, but watched the films with the kids, we enjoy them.

    Not sure about the spider, but love her name, and also love the film charlotte's web.

    Good luck with your TGF journal challenge.

    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh yuck, not a fan of spiders here :0) Sounds like your challenges are going well, good luck on this one! Hugs! Oh yeah...I started an album today, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen the last 3 HP movies. But I'm dying to know how it ends. I'll wait until I can catch up on the 2 movies and wait until this new one makes it to Payper View. I never read the books either so I really don't know how it ends.

    Not appreciative of the spider picture. They creep me out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My parents were visiting last weekend and I took them to see the last HP movie. It was awesome. I hate that it's over too so I started reading the books again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)