Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Some beautiful photo's

I didn't get to create at all today. Well if you call getting happy mail off into the post, well then I was very creative :) So I thought I would share some photo's with you. I did NOT take these, I am not that good. My oldest daughter Ashley took these of my youngest daughter Kristy. My girls will just take off, go for a walk to take some photo's. Love this one, she looks like she is in such deep thought. Now we can't leave out Rose, our cat. Well this is actually Heather's cat. Rose is about 14 yrs old. Doesn't it look like she is posing for the photo. Such a beautiful picture. This last one is of a brownie in a cup, Heather made it this afternoon. I was out having lunch with my friend Debbie, when she made it. So guess who didn't get any :( Onto My Day: Hubby is off for the rest of the week. His brother's go back to work and he leaves, lol. I dropped off some movies I rented. Went to the post office to mail out lots of mail. Went to the accountants to pay a bill. Enjoyed a nice lunch with my friend Debbie. I didn't eat all of my spinach and shrimp salad, so thought I would have the left overs for supper. Guess what? I forgot to take it with me :( Ran to the bank to pay the taxes :( Came home and Wayne put a lot of my stuff on the external hard drive I purchased last month. Now when I went on my laptop this morning it had no room left. I was shocked, so we kind of had to do it. Then he did a disk defragment and it took over 6 hours and it still wasn't finished. I had to do my blog, so we stopped it and will let it continue when I'm asleep. So that was my day. I hope you got to create today. Tracy

21 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photos! You have one talented daughter :0) You must be so extremely proud! Sounds like you got a lot done, even if it wasn't crafty. I am kicking butt on my mini, near finished, yay! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are gorgeous!

    Yes, I hate it when I forget my "doggy bag" at the restaurant! Happens all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky friends getting happy mail. stamped images to color I bet.
    STUNNING Pics of Kristy. I am sure your daughter will take her senior pics. I bet they will be the best.
    Rose is so pretty. I bet she is a sweetie too.
    bummer for you on the brownie. If you were closer we could share my snickers cake. It is the best thing I have ever had.

    Not much creating today for me either. Hope tomorrow is a very creative day. Have a great day my friend.
    Pea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter has more talent in her little pinky fingernail than I have in my entire body x's ten. Great work! :-) I always leave my doggy bag behind too. Hate when I do that! Can't wait to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those are really great photos! i wish i could take photos like that!--so sorry you didn't get a little brownie cup-booo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! Your daughter has a great eye and a lot of talent. Sorry you missed out on the brownies :-(
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see talent runs in the family, perhaps just in different areas.

    And, it looks like momma's away, the kids will play in the kitchen & not save any for you. I think turn about is fair play...;-)

    Oh, and I'm notorious for leaving my boxed leftovers sitting on the restaurant table! I HATE that! I bet the waitresses wonder why in the world I even bothered them with getting me a box. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos!!!!! Ashley is so talented, and Kristy is a great model haha :) as is Rose! Sorry about the brownie cup and the leftovers, hate when I forget my stuff at the restaurant! Maybe you'll get some crafty time I'm today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos!! She's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is very talented. Such beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tracy,
    The pictures are beautiful. I love them all
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely pics, Love the one of Rosie and the brownie heheje actually lvoe them all she is very talented, wish i cold take betetr pics. Am hoping hubby will make me a light box on the week end that might help.

    Thanks for the comments on my blog. The fussy cutting is not a fav and have lots of practice to do, but got some pointy scissors which helped with the pic. Also bought five sheets of brand spanking new cling stamps LOVE them and the giraffe was one on one set, he is so cute.

    Hope you are all having a good day, Wend x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry that you didn't get to craft - I've been working it in only a little at a time and it feels just like NONE too. Great photos! How nice to download all the fun photos they take of each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow those photo's are so gorgeous, you certainly have talented daughters Tracy.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos...hope you encourage your daughter to stick with the photography as she's got a potential future there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos! Sounds like you had a busy day - I hate it when I forget my leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your daughter is so talented with photography! I love that first picture of Kristy in the snow. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous pictures! Beautiful daughter! Elegant cat! Trying hard not to notice the yummy brownie... :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow1 Fantastic photos! The first one is truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)