Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Making of a Coin Envelope Mini Album

I was asked by a fellow YouTuber if I could do a tutorial on how to make a coin envelope mini album. I was a bit surprised, as I have never made one before. But I was also secretly happy that she felt I could do one :)
Well here it is.
Day 19 out of 31 days of video's.


Onto my day:
I did sleep in, not as long as I was planning, but I couldn't sleep anymore, teehee.
So hubby and I ran to Michael's. I wanted some large eyelets for this coin envelope mini. But they don't carry them :(
We then went to the book store so I could pick up the novel "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo". They didn't have it in stock ;(
We then went to my local Scrapbooking Store. I wanted to see if they had the large eyelets. Nope, they did have star ones. But not what I was looking for :( So I had to change my idea on the coin envelope mini album.
Then we stopped off at the Real Canadian Wholesale to pick up some toilet paper. Yup, we sure use a lot of that stuff, teehee.
Lastly we stopped off at A&W for a Mama Burger :)

So for all my :( it did get a smile on my face with the burger and I was able to create most of the day. I treaked all my supples upstairs so we could watch a few movies while I created.

Hope you had a nice creative Saturday.

Tracy

14 comments:

  1. OMG Tracy, I am drooling over here. This one is gonna be fantastic! I can't wait to see all the goodies you add to this one. I love lots of stuff in my albums but make simpler ones for everyone else usually cause they like simple things and less stuff like the mini I made for my best friend. She loves it and it sits on her coffee table.
    I have been working on your little hand made and I hope you like it. A few surprises to in there as well as soon as they come in.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all your videos Tracy. They're fab. I don't comment every day as I read your blog in google reader as I have the slowest internet on earth. I watch you tube on my phone!! Just wanted to come over and say hi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous mini album! Can't wait to see more of the finished project. Thank you for the video and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great video--looks like a great project!

    mmm a mama burgers sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video and project! I just started reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" last night. Hope you find a copy soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You live in Canada so cool. I love Montreal the only place I went to Canada. Thanks for sharing.

    living, creating, and appreciating
    ~my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tracy I love it! can't wait to see it finished and guess what? I have that paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought to make an attached "box" for a mini album!! What a fantastic idea! I just hope I remember to do that with the next one I make. I can't wait to see yours when it's done!!

    I hate when I set out to get a list of things & can't find any. :( But, if you have a Joann's near you, check them for the larger eyelets, that's where I get mine, but they're in multi-color packs - at least at my lame store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it!!! you are so good at those tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video! I am like 5000 on the wait list for that book from our library! If I am lucky, it will be a summer read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an awesome job Tracy with the coin mini! You inspire me to dabble with the G45 paper, as I've never used it before. Can't wait to see the finished product

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic coin mini! You are so crafty.

    I've got all three books in that series, and haven't read any of them. (I started with book #2 not knowing there was a #1 and a #3....so I quit reading after the first two chapters...bought #1 and still haven't dug in. If you lived near by, I'd let you take them all!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty album! I hate striking out while shopping. I mean, if you already have to shop, it should at least be productive! I hope you get the book soon - people seem to really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)