Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween Banner Swap Video

I hope you all had a good weekend.
I posted my Letter Tag for the Halloween Banner Swap on Youtube. I should appologise as I was up late completing these and didn't have enough Coke Cola to keep my brain active. LOL.

To all the women who receive then hope you enjoy.

Before we left for camp, Ashley was going to eat her left overs from lunch. She was really looking forward to eating them. Poor girl. she dropped them on the floor. Yes, that is my daughter eating off the floor. LOL. I think she surpassed the 3 second rule, don't you. What a nut.

Late night for me as we watched some more of "Bones" tonight. Then realized that Desperate Housewives is on as well as Amazing Race. They are on at the same time, so I will be switching between commercials. Mind you, don't you realize that they put commercials on at the same time when you switch between commercials.....that burns my butt.

Here is to me creating tomorrow, well hopefully :)

Tracy

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you did such a great job. I've never done a swap before. Seems like fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video, Tracy - your banner letter looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner letter looks fantastic! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video,
    I love the banner
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video, so much fun to hear your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowowowow that banner is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy, nice to put a voice with a face. Thank you so much for sharing this. Banner turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)