Saturday, September 18, 2010

Did we close up camp....not yet :)

I finished my book today.
If you like Stephen King, you will really like this book. It reminds me of his earlier writings.
The end left you hanging, and I hate to be left hanging. But I will still recommend this one :)
Humm a 8 out of 10.
Today was a lazy day for me. I didn't have any energy to do to much. So I didn't, LOL.
I snuggled up in bed and read most of the day.
We packed away the kayaks, and put up the storm windows. We also covered up the patio furniture.
Guess we are going back up to turn the water off. Teehee we do this every year, prolong the closing of the camp :)
We had a camp fire and sauna in the evening. I even took steam which I usually don't do.

Hope your weekend was relaxing.

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. I would love to take a day in bed, reading - not in the cards here for quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fab day! Mine was semi-relaxing--a few crises came up, but other than that, all good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh.....I used to love reading Stephen King. Not sure I could handle a "hanging" ending though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)