Friday, July 23, 2010

I got a Delivery

This morning these were delivered to my door.

Pretty aren't they. They are from my dad. He sends me flowers for my birthday every year. I will be at camp tomorrow so he sent them early. He said that I'm the only person who he has sent flowers to. But I reminded him that he did send some to my daughter Ashley as he jokingly teased her that she was getting chubby. Yup I reamed him out (when Ashley wasn't there) and he apologized and sent her flowers.

I am so excited my little (he is well over 6 ft.) (I am well under 5 ft) brother is coming here this weekend. He is the brother that him and his wife Amanda had a baby boy. I will give him the book I made for baby tom http://tracystreasures-tracy.blogspot.com/2010/05/word-book-finally-finished.html .
They are going to drop by camp on their way to their camping spot here near town. Then for the long weekend my dad &Doreen, Sharon & Jim, Amanda & David will all come to our camp for the weekend. So much fun and laughs.

Well hubby is home for supper, then time to depart.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Tracy

13 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! I know your brother and sister-in-law will be so touched by your gift. Have fun with the baby! And most of all, Happy Birthday!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are so pretty, It sounds like your going to have a wonderful time.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tracy! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D :D What beautiful flowers! Was the 23rd you birthday also?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Tracy! Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and hope your weekend is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Those flowers are beautiful, what a sweet dad you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! lovely of your Dad to send you flowers wish my Dad was still here, have a great birthday and a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day (and are still having a great weekend). I love getting flowers. Yours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flowers, Tracy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday - hope you have a great time at camp!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)