Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A bit of my stamping area

I woke up so tired this morning. I got up with Kristy and sent her off to school and then dozed on the couch. The phone rang, guess who? Kristy, her and her friend Jennifer missed the bus and needed a ride to school. So much for a morning nap.

We didn't get any work done on the wall by the stairs today. Well, we did go to Canadian Tire for some supplies, that's about it.
We were going to Super Store for groceries but the parking lot was full, that meant the store was full. So didn't even go in. Tomorrow is another day.
My sister phoned me. I have been trying to get a hold of her for awhile, but her phone wasn't working. That girl just doesn't realize that people worry about her. Or she just doesn't care.

I did get to work on my stamping area for a bit today. I hung up my light. I wish I knew how to label my pictures that would be easier.
From left to right..my heat gun, stamp cleaner and embossing pads are in the teal baskets. In the tin basket is mini ink pads, above that is my stamp blocks, the middle...my ink pads, and my sponges below that. In the right tin is my embossing powders (I put a pop dot on the lids and embossed with the matching powder on top so I know which is which at a glance). Left is my alcohol inks.

As you can see I have a problem with everything being symmetrical. For anyone else this would have taken what maybe an hour. I agonized over this for many hours, no wonder I get nothing done.
What I wanted to do with this area as well is to put my clear stamps there. I keep them in the original packaging and hang them like this.

I had the sweet cravings today. It all started when hubby and I went out this morning and I didn't eat breakfast. So I made him take me to McDonald's for a McGriddle and a chocolate milk. Then I picked up some donuts (for the record they were not that good, I only ate half of one). Then I got into these cookies. I don't think anyone else in the house likes them, so they are all mine BWAAHAAAHAAA. Ya I ate 1/4 of the whole bag of cookies. Can you say glutton. Just looking at these I want to go and grab another one...or two, teehee.
I will leave you with a picture of the beautiful sky from tonight.Red sky at night Shepard's delight, Red in the morning Shepard's warning.
I will let you know if that is the case tomorrow.
Hope you all had a good Wednesday.
Tracy

9 comments:

  1. When I grow up I want a pegboard wall too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's nice! One day if we ever redo our kitchen I'm going to have a work area type thing in it. I think. For whatever it's worth, I don't have any compulsions about symmetry and it STILL would have taken me hours. :-)

    Very pretty sky picture!

    Also, I'm pretty sure my comment from your last post got eaten. I'm going to be EXTRA vigilant this time though and make SURE that word verification thingy goes through!!!!!!
    Also

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to have a work area like that...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm....those cookies used to be a favorite of mine!!! I haven't seen them around for awhile! Must look again. Egads, what if they don't have them here?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool work area!!! thanks for sharing the beautiful sky with us...

    <3 Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your studio space looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That space looks GREAT! Wow! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. works perfectly. I like things random. The I don't have to worry about it.
    I like how you will store your stamps. Getting to the hardware store tomorrow to look for a similar solution.
    thanks so much:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)