Monday, February 15, 2010

A tutorial

Hello my friendly bloggers. Today was Family Day so everything was closed. So I got to work on my paper bag mini mini album. I worked on the tags. My living room looks like another craft tornado went through it. My coffee table is full of treasures. I only have a 6x6 area that I can work in. I have punches on the floor to my right and stamps to my left and paper all over the couch. My kids just come in here and shake their heads. Ya Ya I'll clean it up. LOL.
Hubby and I watched the Olympics.

I showed my paper bag mini album on 2 peas and a couple of ladies asked me how I made the double slider that I have in there. So I made a tutorial on it. I have to apologise about the blurriness in a couple places the camera didn't want to focus.
I wanted to redo it but Ashley didn't want to for the forth time.
1st time as I was taping, something didn't go right (we won't get into that LOL).
2nd time Kristy decided to vacuum her room. Like that ever happens.
3rd time it was a wasn't as clear. The perfectionist in me wanted to redo it. I need my tripod.
Ok enough chatting here is the video.



If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to help you. I love to tell people what to do, teehee.

Hope you had a nice Monday, I know I did.

Tracy

8 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to post a tutorial so we can all take advantage of your craftiness. :)

    I laughed out loud when you made the comment about Kristy vacuuming her room (like that ever happens)....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great project! Thks for your comments on my blog today.. and btw.. I have two of those stamp sets left in stock.. if u wanna snag one.. go to my ippity blog and order one.. these won't last long! One of my fave ippity sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute....I'll have to try to make one!! Thanks so much for posting the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest card. Thank you so much for taking the time to do a tutorial. Great job, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some of the cutest albums I have made have been paper bag albums - and I have also bought coloured paper bags from dollar stores and such - and they are fun too! I love that you can use all those leftover scrappy sized bits of paper, rubons and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! Thanks so much for passing on the secrets...I'm definately going to try this this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just too cute, will have to make one! Great job on your first tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)